[TYPO3-mvc] Extbase migration 1.3 -> 6.2

Chris Wolff - AERTiCKET AG cwolff at aer.de
Fri May 2 11:35:24 CEST 2014

Hi Helmut,
of course! My Mistake. okay I Try to wrap up the conversation in English "Jan Kornbulm" ,was Asking what to expect by migrating his extensions from Typo3 4.5 to 6.2.

I Explained that there was an "smoothmigration" extension to gather reports about the needed changes. Also pointed out that typo3 6.2 still support non namespaced extension. And so there is no need for a "vendor". But some Classes have been remove. For example "t3lib_div"
And so his extensions might need modifications to run under 6.2.

Regards chris