[TYPO3-mvc] Mapping of none extbase tables like pages, tt_content, tt_address and fe_users

Gianluca Strafella gianluca.strafella at webformat.com
Wed Mar 19 08:22:08 CET 2014

Hi Stefan,
in extbase exists yet a domain model to fe_users and fe_groups. The
Model (Tx_Extbase_Domain_Model_FrontendUser), is mapped with fe_users
table columns, and you can use it as is.

Differently, in Extbase doesn't exist a Model to tables tt_content,
tt_address therefore if you want to use tt_content, tt_address, you must
define before a Domain Model for its, and after you can use this Models.

Regards,

Gianluca Strafella

Software Developer
gianluca.strafella at webformat.com
Tel.   +39-0427-926.389

WEBFORMAT srl – www.webformat.com
Via Mecenate, 76 - 20138 MILANO
Corte Europa, 12 - 33097 SPILIMBERGO (PN)