[TYPO3-mvc] How make a filter list

Stefan Kruse besucher80 at gmx.de
Fri Mar 7 06:54:11 CET 2014

Hi,

i have a result list with companies. Every company has a country relation.
Now I want to make a filter list where all countries from the citys should
appear. By click on one country the result list should be changed only to
companies with the selected country. But the country filter list should
always contains all countries from all companies. How could this be done
performently? At the moment I need to queries. But is there a way to do this
with one?

Thanks Stefan