[TYPO3-mvc] [clearCache] Fatal error: Interface 'Psr\Log\LoggerInterface' not found

Romain romain.hydrocanon at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 11:18:18 CEST 2014

Hey there,

I ran into an issue since I added the hook "$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SC_OPTIONS']['t3lib/class.t3lib_tcemain.php']['clearCachePostProc']" to my backend module.

I need to use cache in my module, because of the possible several configuration files : last time I tested, performances were like 10x better so I really need this. I save my final configuration in cache using the function : \TYPO3\CMS\Extensionmanager\Utility\ConfigurationUtility::writeConfiguration

In my clearCachePostProc hook function, I use the writeConfiguration function again, but I send an empty array.

Everytime, after clearing the cache, I get the following error in my module : Fatal error: Interface 'Psr\Log\LoggerInterface' not found in /var/www/alternc/e/exllab/www/versailles-dev/typo3/sysext/core/Classes/Log/Logger.php on line 36

After some research, it seems to be a known issue, due to the typo3temp folder being not correctly emptied (when I manually empty the folder, the module works fine).

So here's what I'm asking :

 - Is my way to save the cache a good one ? Or should I use another solution like a cache-file in typo3temp containing all the parsed configuration ?
 - Do you know a way to bypass this issue ?

TYPO3 version : 6.2.3

Thanks in advance,

Romm'