[TYPO3-mvc] Disable recursive validation | objectstorage

Bas van der Togt bas at profinit.com
Fri Jul 11 15:12:51 CEST 2014

Hello List,

Can anybody tell me how to prevent recursive validation in extbase 6.2?
I have a model which contains an objectstorage with the same models.
These models are attached to the objectstorage from an external
resource. However this objectstorage contains +- 150 models and should
not be validated. Now i get:

#1217839467: Could not ultimately dispatch the request after 101
iterations. Most probably, a @ignorevalidation or @dontvalidate (old
propertymapper) annotation is missing on re-displaying a form with
validation errors. (More information)

How can i disable validation for my objectstorage?

Best regards,
Bas