[TYPO3-mvc] documentation, and example exbase m:n relation query

Muriel le Pair typo3 at strangefruit.nl
Tue Jul 8 09:35:15 CEST 2014

Hi,

Ivano Luberti schreef op 07-07-14 18:11:
> If you point us that working example maybe you can help the community:

I have looked at this extension:
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/sf_banners. It's very
helpful to be able to look at a complete example.

> 1) understandign why our answers were not helpful

Mainly because they are all just little incomplete parts of the puzzle.

That's why it would be very helpful if there was online API providing
examples, with the ability to commend (like for instance php.net).

Often it are the simple things that are the most difficult to solve. The
things everybody takes for granted.
For instance I needed the create a Demand domain model, but that does it
needs to contain? I kind of got the impression that it needed to store
the variables from an other domain model.
I have looked at this example:
http://ameliasdev.wordpress.com/2014/01/29/implementing-a-filter-navigation-in-typo3-extensions-with-extbasefluid/
Very helpful, but incorrect because it uses @var
\TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Persistence\ObjectStorage<\vendor\Extname\Domain\Model\Region
for the variables, causing the strange error I had before.

Muriel le Pair