[TYPO3-mvc] eID, extbase, ajaxDispatcher, template not found

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Tue Jul 1 12:07:28 CEST 2014

Hi!

On 28.06.14 15:10, Muriel le Pair wrote:

> To make testing a little easier I tried a direct link.
> I have tried several ajaxDispatcher, none of them seemed to work.

You can try this one I released yesterday:

http://typo3.helmut-hummel.de/post/90365109335/out-of-bound-typoscript-rendering

It is pretty lightweight and designed to be hassle free with zero
configuration.

Just use the following code in your template to get the URL for your
action you want to load via Ajax:

<!-- Namespace definition -->
{namespace h=Helhum\TyposcriptRendering\ViewHelpers}

<!-- Render the URL -->
{h:uri.ajaxAction(action: 'list', arguments: {foo:'bar'})}

Calling this URL renders exaclty only the result of your action, being
it cached or not...

HTH

Kind regards,
Helmut