[TYPO3-mvc] Self mm relation, how to get records ?

Mohamed Rebai momed.rebai at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 21:52:21 CET 2014

Hi,

Using extension builder, i created a table with a self mm relation. My goal is to have related records, so for each service, i will display the related services.

I have the table tx_myext_domain_model_service and tx_myext_service_service_mm that have been created by extension builder.
 And in the TCA i have w field that allow me to create the relation between services in the mm table. But when i go to the php code generated by extension builder, there is absolutely nothing about the related services, in the model, there is no field related or something! Even though i created the relation in the extension builder, and i named the relation "relatedservices", i have absolutely nothing in the php code. And of course there is no model for the mm table. So how can i get those related services ? i have to add the field in the model ?