[TYPO3-mvc] Question regarding $GLOBALS['TSFE']->reqCHash() / cHash handling in extbase

Viktor Livakivskyi invisible.kinder at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 18:50:24 CET 2014

Hi, All.

We've experienced same problem and the reason in our case was following: there were links to detail view, generated from external websites with wrong cHash (or without it at all). Our plugin has 2 cacheable actions: listAction() and viewAction() - both are called on a same page.
In a situation, when page's cache is cleared and first hit is from a link with wrong cHash, plugin still gives back correct detail view, but it is put into default page's cache. And next time, when I visit listAction(), which is cacheable and default action - TYPO3 gives back cached version of page, which contains result of fitst hit with wrong (missing) cHash.

In our case we solved it by adding following into [FE][cHashRequiredParameters] = tx_yourextension_yourplugin[controller], tx_yourextension2_yourplugin2[controller]...
It is a kind of dirty trick, but solves a cache issue.