[TYPO3-mvc] get repository in eID and respect mapping?

Gerhard Mehsel sparking at gmx.net
Tue Feb 25 15:36:08 CET 2014

Hello,

TYPO3 6.1:
I have an extbase model that ist mapped through Typoscript to a
non-TYPO3-database-table. Everything works like exspected.

But if I try to get the repository and a model instance, the typoscript
mapping is not respected anymore.

in eID script:

// ------------------------
$objectManger =
\TYPO3\CMS\Core\Utility\GeneralUtility::makeInstance('TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Object\ObjectManager');

$repository =
$objectManger->get('vendor\extension\Domain\Repository\MyRepository');

$tp = $repository->findByUid(8);

$tp is now an instance of the extensions' default database table (which
is wrong!) and not the mapped one.

Did I miss something?

Best regards,
Gerd