[TYPO3-mvc] memory_limit: 12000 records too much for extbase?

Gerhard Mehsel sparking at gmx.net
Tue Feb 11 20:23:13 CET 2014

Hello,

I have an extbase model that points to a flat mysql table with ~12.000
records, 77 columns, no relations to other models. It's 77 columns
because I flattened the table at import time with mysql joins to avoid a
lot of model-relations to gain performance.

The memory_limit is set to 90M because of my hoster.

If I try to fetch all the records with the findAll() method I get a
'memory_limit exhausted' error.
If I fetch a smaller portion of the records (~1500) only, it is working.

Could that be too much already? Really?

What can I do?

Best regards,
Gerd