[TYPO3-mvc] Extension with multiple languages

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Wed Dec 10 11:18:40 CET 2014

Am 10.12.14 10:27, schrieb RAKIBI Anass:
> Thank you so much for answering me .Well ,the extension was created
> using Extbase , so you may have now an Idea on my ext-structure . Is
> there any tutorial I could follow ? or would you like to clarify your
> solution in more details .

then your language files should be located only in
/Resources/Private/Language/
and it should be .xlf files

therefore you should use translations in
/typo3conf/l10n/<lang_key>/<ext_key>/Resources/Private/Language/
with the same name than the original prefixed with the lang_key

I have not used it but ext:snowbabel seems the correct tool for it
(otherwise you want to build up the translation files with your own editor)

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html