[TYPO3-mvc] Extension with multiple languages

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Wed Dec 10 10:17:43 CET 2014

Am 10.12.14 09:09, schrieb RAKIBI Anass:
> Hey ,
> I created an extension in English , it works fine . Now my Boss is
> asking me to make another German version , so it outputs data in German
> and not in English when needed . So I;m asking is there any way to
> translate both data and labels without the need to create another
> extension.
> Thanks in advance .

you can create translations in the language files (I hope you always
used only text from language files). depending on your ext-structure
there might be one or more which can hold multiple language-sets.

on public extensions you might use the TYPO3-translation server and
provide an additional translation file outside your extension folders

--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html