[TYPO3-mvc] Pass data from controller action to fluid page template

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Sun Dec 7 00:25:57 CET 2014

Hi Jan,

Jan Kornblum wrote:

> The scenario is: There is a page.10 FLUIDTEMPLATE showing e.g.
> {data.title} and {data.subtitle} for regular pages. Then, there also is
> a plugins detailpage (showAction). On this page i intended to
> manipulate {data.title} etc. with content generated inside the
> controller action.

I am not sure, but IMHO it should be possible to set registers from the
outside (e.g. inside your controller). This would be quite a hack, because I
mixing the extbase and the old rendering context, but it should work.
In contrast to "data", "register" should be global to all TS.
And because TS is rendered in-order, you can make sure to load the register
inside then controller.

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!