[TYPO3-mvc] Fe Users don't have access for their personal data on TYPO3 6.2

Dmitry Vasiliev dmitry at typo3.ru.net
Sun Aug 31 19:55:58 CEST 2014

Hi list,

In my extension, I make access to personal data for fe_users as
described in this article
http://blog.schreibersebastian.de/2012/06/erweiterung-der-fe_users-mittels-extbase-1-3/

I am using namespaces like "namespace TYPO3\MyExt\Service" and classes like
"class AccessControlService implements \TYPO3\CMS\Core\SingletonInterface".

And it works on TYPO3 6.1, but don't work on TYPO3 6.2 My Fe Users don't
have access for their personal data.
What has changed in TYPO3 6.2, it stopped working?

I tried to change [FE][loginSecurityLevel] from RSA to normal, it does
not help.

How to solve this problem?

Kind regards,
Dmitry Vasiliev