[TYPO3-mvc] CollectionValidator.php in 6.2.x

Johannes C. Schulz [EnzephaloN IT-Solutions] info at enzephalon.de
Thu Aug 21 16:33:32 CEST 2014

Hello Helmut

Thats not the point, but I updated my model. Now I use objectstorage for accessing my object:

public function getPsoabilling(){
  Return $this->psoabilling;
}

Works fine too, but does not help fixing the 'foreach'-error of CollectionValidator.

Only commenting out the variables (Tx_News_Domain_Model_News) shown in trace helped. I know thats a bad solution and looking forward for a netter one.

Viele Grüße
Johannes C. Schulz -  EnzephaloN IT-Solutions
(von unterwegs gesendet)