[TYPO3-mvc] CollectionValidator.php in 6.2.x

Johannes C. Schulz - EnzephaloN IT-Solutions info at enzephalon.de
Thu Aug 21 08:49:20 CEST 2014

Hello

I run into problems by extending tx_news with own model.
All (LIST- & PREVIEW-view) works fine except DETAIL-view. DETAL-view throws
an error about "Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/PATH/typo3/sysext/extbase/Classes/Validation/Validator/CollectionValidator.
php line 89". So I searched and searched, but found nothing.
I tried to add @ignorevalidation to my field - doesn't help. I tried to
disable rewrittenPropertyMapper - doesn't help. I tried patching
CollectionValidator.php - new problems appeared.

Here's my model:
class Tx_Psoabilling_Domain_Model_News extends Tx_News_Domain_Model_News{

	/**
	* @var \EnzephaloN\Psoabilling\Domain\Repository\BandRepository
	*/
	protected $bandRepository;

	/**
	 * Dependecy Injection of the Band Repository
	 * @param \EnzephaloN\Psoabilling\Domain\Repository\BandRepository
$bandRepository
	 * @return void
	 */
	public function
injectBandRepository(\EnzephaloN\Psoabilling\Domain\Repository\BandRepositor
y $bandRepository){
		$this->bandRepository = $bandRepository;
	}

  /**
   * @var string
   * @ignorevalidation
   * @lazy
   */
  protected $psoabilling;

  /**
   * @return array
   */
  public function getPsoabilling(){
  	if ($this->psoabilling != NULL){
	  	$uids = array();
	  	$bands = array();
	    $uids = explode(",",$this->psoabilling);
	    foreach($uids as $uid){
	    	$bands[] = $this->bandRepository->findByUid($uid);
	    }
	    return $bands;

What can I do to make my extension working?

Best regards
Johannes