[TYPO3-mvc] Caching problem with start page content rendered through an Extbase Extension

Nicolas Owassapian owa at gmx.net
Sun Apr 27 22:37:07 CEST 2014

Hi Helmut.

Thank's for your explanation.

Means, that using
 TYPO3_CONF_VARS['FE']['cHashRequiredParameters']
 TYPO3_CONF_VARS['FE']['pageNotFoundOnCHashError']
gives me the two possibilities

1) Throw a 404 - Page Not Found error
2) Disable the cache

As both of them are not real solutions for my application - there must be an
error in my setup/usage of the "start-page-plugin".

At the moment I'm using this "start-page-plugin" to render the start-page
(e.g. for main category 1: called through the domain-name without any GET
param) as well as to render the output for every other given/selected
category (through typolink generated links with GET param for category and
cHashes).

Would it be the right way to use one action for the start-page (output for
default category 1) and another action (second plugin on a different page)
to render the output for the other categories?

With this setup the start page would always render the same output and
therefore can be cached.
Correct?

Kind regards,
Nico