[TYPO3-mvc] Caching problem with start page content rendered through an Extbase Extension

Felix Nagel info at felixnagel.com
Thu Apr 24 23:40:19 CEST 2014

Hey Nico,

thanks for your extended answer, very helpful indeed!

I now understand what you're doing and it seems this could be a possible solution for my issue as well.

My setting is similar: I want to show all items or a filtered set of items, done with one FEplugin. Sometimes the list action shows a set of filtered items (repo->findByXyz) instead of all items (repo->findAll). All other actions (show, etc.) work just fine. I'm still not able to reproduce this in my local VM.

I used to have a list action with optional parameters for category and / or tag. I've tried to separate the views in list, category and tag action. I've played around with different realurl settings as this could be another potential problem with cHash calculation.

I will now try to use a uncached action with a redirect to a cached action which should work similar to your approach. Problem is: I don't want to redirect to another page.

There must be a clean solution to this issue :-/

Anyway, thanks for your explanation and help!

Regards
Felix