[TYPO3-mvc] Strange caching behaviour

Jan Kornblum jan.kornblum at gmx.de
Tue Apr 22 22:34:14 CEST 2014

Hi Helmut,

thanks a lot for this very detailed explanation! This is really
great...

> TYPO3_CONF_VARS[FE][cHashRequiredParameters]

I think this setting didn't yet exist in 4.5. But as i'm migrating the
project to 6.2 at the moment, i'm glad to have this possibility now ;)

> Given the recommendation above the following URL:
>
> pluginpage.html?tx_ext[controller]=MyController&tx_ext[action]=show&tx_ext[myModel]=123
>
> Would lead to a 404 so that search engines will quickly throw this out of
> their index (asuming that search results are the main reason why such URLs
> are called).

Sure the 404 behaviour is the better one in my case to get rid of any
existing search engine indexes and to prevent additional entries caused
by truncated, manipulated or "realurl-bypassed" urls.

Kind regards, Jan