[TYPO3-mvc] Problems with getting tt_content FAL images in own extension

Stefan Kruse besucher80 at gmx.de
Tue Apr 15 17:09:45 CEST 2014

Hi,

i always have some problems to fetch ttcontent FAL images. I read some Tuts
but this don't work. I have a tt_content model where I have my getter and
setter, that model was mapped to the tt_content table. I can search for
tt_content datas and get them. Everything what I need im getting. But the
FAL images are not fetched. Has somebody a hint how I can get the FAL
images? I only have the tt_content model and a repository. Theres no TCA. I
would be very glad for some tipps.

Thanks a lot.

Stefan