[TYPO3-mvc] How to extend Felogin with Xclass (again)

chris Wolff chris at connye.com
Mon Sep 16 19:53:06 CEST 2013

Hi Stefan,
as Markus pointed out XCLASS is Depricated you should look in the
conept of hooks.
https://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_api/4.2.0/view/3/4/

this is the way to go.

by the way why are you trining to XCLASS fe_login?
if you try to use another authentication method you should look into authservice
https://typo3.org/extension-manuals/cc_sv_auth/1.2.3/view/1/5/
this way you could combine multiple authenticaton into one typo3
installation like LDAP, custom databases the classical typo3 users.

without interfering with each other.

regards chris

2013/9/16 Markus Klein <klein.t3 at mfc-linz.at>:
> Hi!
>
> XCLASSing means you have to provide a complete copy of the original file modified by you.
> It does NOT suffice to simply specify one method there, like overriding a method when extending a class.
> This is the reason why XCLASSing is depracted.
>
> Kind regards
> Markus

> Markus Klein
> TYPO3 CMS Active Contributors Team Member

christian wolff - webdeveloper, tech-loving geek and typo3 enthusiast
telefon: +49 30 347 244 88
mobil:  +49 179 49 44 758
email: chris at connye.com
adresse: friedelstraße 31 - 12047 berlin

xing-profil: http://www.xing.com/profile/Christian_Wolff43
google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/115669673917212236875/posts?hl=de
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/1stMachine
flattr: https://flattr.com/profile/1stmachine