[TYPO3-mvc] setRespectEnableFields ignored in MM relations

Tomiţă MILITARU tomita.militaru at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 17:15:00 CEST 2013

Hello,

I'm using Extbase 1.4 and I have 2 models: Contact & List, with a MM
relation.
Now I want to retrieve all the contacts from a list, even those that are
hidden. I've tried:
public function initializeObject() {
        $querySettings = $this->createQuery()->getQuerySettings();
        $querySettings->setRespectEnableFields(FALSE);
        $this->setDefaultQuerySettings($querySettings);
    }

But this is not applied for MM relations it seems, if I do
$this->contactRepository->findAll() I get the hidden records.
Printing out the query I can see that contacts.hidden = 0 is checked.

Any ideea how I can override this or if it is a bug?

Thanks,
Tomita