[TYPO3-mvc] Re: How can i retrieve model language overlay?

Jakub Zembala jakub.zembala at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 10:58:34 CEST 2013

However... when i try use this method to get object in Controller update action, I getting a message "#1249479819: The object of type "<Vendor>\<Extension>\Domain\Model\Advert" given to update must be persisted already, but is new.". This exception is reported when I use Repository->update with original Object, not translated. It seems that clearState() removed original Object and that is reason for exception reporting. Anyway, without clearState() , "$query->getQuerySettings()->setSysLanguageUid($lang);" didn't work.

Can anyone help me with this issue ?
--
Kind regards, Jakub Zembala