[TYPO3-mvc] Issue Flexform switchableControllerActions - action not allowed (T3 V6.1)

g4-lisz at tonarchiv.ch g4-lisz at tonarchiv.ch
Sat Sep 14 13:23:19 CEST 2013

On 09/14/2013 11:12 AM, Georg Ringer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> if you add an action to the flexforms afterwards, you need to reedit
> the plugin and reselect the new value.
>
> georg

Hi

could it be that the sequence of action names in ext_localconf.php an
flexform should be the same?

It works know, but i'm not sure, if this is because of changing the
sequence or re-editing the plugin CE. I think did the re-edit before
without changing the sequence, and it did not work afterwards...

Cheers,
Till