[TYPO3-mvc] Issue Flexform switchableControllerActions - action not allowed (T3 V6.1)

g4-lisz at tonarchiv.ch g4-lisz at tonarchiv.ch
Fri Sep 13 17:16:43 CEST 2013

Hey there!

i developed an Extbase extension with a few controllers. I'm also using flexform switchableControllerActions...

My ext_localconf.php has these lines:
  \TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Utility\ExtensionUtility::configurePlugin(
      'GK.' . $_EXTKEY,
      'Frontend',
      array(
          'Message' => 'list, show, new, create, edit, update, delete',
      ),

The felxform.xml has these lines:

            <switchableControllerActions>
                <TCEforms>
                    <label>Standardaktion des Plugins</label>
                    <config>
                        <type>select</type>
                        <items>
                            <numIndex index="0">
                                <numIndex index="0">Messages Create</numIndex>
                                <numIndex index="1">Message->new;Message->create;Message->delete</numIndex>
                            </numIndex>
                            <numIndex index="1">
                                <numIndex index="0">Messages List</numIndex>
                                <numIndex index="1">Message->list</numIndex>
                            </numIndex>
                        </items>
                    </config>
                </TCEforms>
            </switchableControllerActions>

While action "new" and "create" is working fine, i'm not allowed to us the delete-action. I always get the error message:
*#1313855175: The action "delete" (controller "Message") is not allowed by this plugin. (...)
*
What I am doing wrong, or is this a bug on TYPO3 6.x?
Any help would be much appreciated!
Cheers,
Till