[TYPO3-mvc] How can i retrieve model language overlay?

Jakub Zembala jakub.zembala at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 18:04:59 CEST 2013

Hello,
in my own extension in FE I have Action for adding new element, the FE form has many fields which define property for new object, but next to them are exist couple fields that define this (new)object in different language. I know that that solution is hard coded, but i don't need more than two languages. So, that functionaly works greate, no matter for language. But my issue starts with moment, when i must get from repository two Models - original (default language) and overlay(language with uid=1) for editAction. When I checked properties of current Model(depending on page language) i were saw that in both cases the uid is the uid of original model(default lang), so i try write method in my Repository for get the overlay model, but It not working properly:
http://pastebin.com/MjhZzXqN
I would be grateful if someone could help me.
--
Kind regards, Jakub Zembala