[TYPO3-mvc] How to extend the felogin extension?

Stefan Kruse besucher80 at gmx.de
Sun Sep 8 17:57:40 CEST 2013

Hi Jigal and all others,

I try to extend the felogin extension with xclass. For this i made an
Extbase extension. I ext_localconf.php I enter:

$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['SYS']['Objects']['TYPO3\\CMS\\Felogin\\Controll
er\\FrontendLoginController'] = array(
	'className' => 'WWE\\Feajaxlogin\\Controller\\FeloginController'
);

I my extension directory I create a path Class/Controller/.

There I create a FeloginController.php file and in this I wrote this:

namespace WWE\Feajaxlogin\Controller;

class FeloginController extends
\TYPO3\CMS\Felogin\Controller\FrontendLoginController {

	public function main($content, $conf) {
		var_dump('TESTTEST');

Here I want to overwrite the main function from the felogin. But this
doesn't work.

Is anybody here who the see the failure or has a hint for me? This would be
so nice :)

Or do I have to rename the class names, maybe?

Thanks a lot... Stefan