[TYPO3-mvc] Extbase @inject lowercase namespace

Aimo Kuenkel mail at aimo.cc
Sun Sep 8 17:09:34 CEST 2013

Hi folks,
I'm trying to inject several stuff (in my case model, repository etc) into a model and having problems with it:

Found an invalid element type declaration in %s. A type "'\\etg24\\XyZ\\Domain\\Repository\\PageRepository'" does not exist

But new \etg24\XyZ\Domain\Repository\PageRepository() works fine.

In IRC i was told a lowercase namespace could be the problem.
Would you recommend in renaming the namespace (everything else works fine, working with this custom extension since a year now but never injected a namespaced Object yet)?

Or is there another issue here maybe?

Greetings,
Aimo Künkel