[TYPO3-mvc] Pagination additional parameters

Jakub Zembala jakub.zembala at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 15:54:40 CEST 2013

Hello,
I have issue with adding some extra parameters for pagination widget. I found many solution on this forum, but any of that doesn't work properly for me. When i add to TypoScript (setup.txt)   "plugin.tx_mspartners.view.widget.TYPO3\CMS\Fluid\ViewHelpers\widget\paginateViewHelper.templateRootPath = {$plugin.tx_mspartners.view.paginate.templateRootPath}" where "$plugin.tx_mspartners.view.paginate.templateRootPath" stores my template file path - nothing happens...
Another solution that i found is copying the pagination controller and pagination view helper and template from Fluid ext to my own ext folder (with keeping folder structure). I did it, then i change the namespaces in both of classes, in controller I added the "additionalParams" to $configuration array and  in PaginateViewHelper i changed PaginateController type for 	"\VendorName\MsPartners\ViewHelpers\Widget\Controller\PaginateController" and at the end I added the "additionalParams" to array of $configuration param in "render" method. - once more, nothing happens...

I need this becouse my parameters from search aren't submited to the next page of result.
Could any one write for me step-by-step tutorial, haw can i resolve this issue ?

Kind regards,
Jakub