[TYPO3-mvc] How to extend the felogin extension?

Stefan Kruse besucher80 at gmx.de
Sat Sep 7 12:29:37 CEST 2013

Hi Jigal,

thanks for reply. I try yesterday both ways. But nothing works for me. I
think I have a mistake in the path or something else:

I have a own Extbase extension and want to xclass felogin. I tried this:

The Felogin Controller use the namespace TYPO3\CMS\Felogin\Controller;
And the class which should extend the Felogin is in my extension in
Classes/Xclass and has the namespace WWE\Misc\Xclass;

$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['SYS']['Objects']['TYPO3\\CMS\\Felogin\\Controll
er\\FrontendLoginController] = array(
	'className' => 'WWE\\Misc\\Xclass\\Felogin'
);

But why is this not working? Looks right or?

Regards and thanks
Stefan