[TYPO3-mvc] Extbase Lazy Loading

Philipp Maas typo3 at pmaas.com
Thu Sep 5 13:48:16 CEST 2013

Hi there,

I'm working currently on a project with slightly more complex data structures. In addition I have created several extensions with Extbase and Fluid, which access each other.

For performance reasons I wanted to rely to the lazy loading mechanisms of Extbase. Unfortunately however this doesn't work for me.

In the model, I have set the @lazy annotation. But in the debug output of Fluid, the relations are mapped anyway. If I set in the install tool [SYS][sqlDebug] to 2, I can reconstruct this behavior also.

Did I forget something? Would appreciate any help!

Regards
Philipp