[TYPO3-mvc] FormViewHelper generating giant __referrer field

Tim Spiekerkötter tim.spiekerkoetter at hdnet.de
Wed Oct 23 11:52:25 CEST 2013

Hello,

like i stated on the Flow Tracker (I know this is the wrong place) http://forge.typo3.org/issues/25801, I have a problem with the rewrittenPropertyMapper and the FormViewHelper.

The page I encounter the problem consists of one Extbase plugin, the action I call has two arguments (both Extbase models) and I render a form with the FormViewHelper on this page. My problem is the FormViewHelper generates a giant [__referrer][arguments] hidden field. I tracked it down to the FormViewHelper.php line 262 where the field is beeing generated by just serializing the agruments. Am I using this thing wrong or may this be a bug?

I'm looking forward to your answers.

Yours Tim