[TYPO3-mvc] namespaces and class names

Dominic Garms djgarms at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 14:48:57 CEST 2013

Hello,

how does PHP solves an extension, which is using the same namespace and
class name as another extension? I currently work with the extension
static_info_tables and used the language upgrade pack for creating an
extension static_info_tables_de. Inside of the "_de" the namespace,
class names and filenames are the same of the model classes. Inside of
the "_de" extension the additional properties for the languages and
their getter and setter are included.

Now I stumbled over an error that $this->_hasProperty("shortNameDe") is
not accessible. Could it belong because of the same naming instead of
extending the class? Why are all other properties accessible, only the
properties of the "_de" package are missing.

Cheers,
Dominic