[TYPO3-mvc] [Typo3 6.1] MVC Backend Module : how to show PHP errors ?

Romain romain.hydrocanon at gmail.com
Fri May 31 15:46:29 CEST 2013

Hey,

I'm searching for something that is probably really easy to do, but I'm wasting my time on it since a couple of hours now...

I just don't see any PHP error when there is a syntax - or anything else - error in my controllers. I'm working on a MVC-style extension, and this is really annoying not to know where do the errors come from everytime...

Does someone have any idea on how to fix it ?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Have a good day,

Romm'