[TYPO3-mvc] Could not serialize Domain Object

Peter Falk pf at typoconsult.dk
Wed May 29 15:25:46 CEST 2013

I might try this. But forward suffer from the lack of a pageUid, so I have
to rewrite some of the code to use this concept. But thnks anyway.
/Peter

"Joerg Schoppet"  skrev i meddelelsen
news:mailman.1.1369833450.30261.typo3-project-typo3v4mvc at lists.typo3.org...

I haven't tried this, but regarding the docu redirect() "will be sent to the
client which then performs another request to the new URL".

If you have a non persisted object have you tried forward() "directly
transfered to the other action without the need for a new request"

Joerg