[TYPO3-mvc] Could not serialize Domain Object

Peter Falk pf at typoconsult.dk
Wed May 29 13:05:49 CEST 2013

Tried it, but without luck. The error does not occur when parsing the
function parameter, but when creating the redirect url. So at first the
object is okay, and then next...

FYI I have tried to set and get parameters from the object without any
problems, so I think the object is okay.

Regards
Peter

"Stefano Cecere"  skrev i meddelelsen
news:mailman.1.1369822740.31110.typo3-project-typo3v4mvc at lists.typo3.org...

i use the same command without problems...
maybe the object is invalid? did you try  @dontvalidate $newBooking ?

--

Stefano Cecere
KRUR studio - http://krur.com