[TYPO3-mvc] initializeObject()

Christian Müller christian.mueller at typo3.org
Tue May 28 02:44:52 CEST 2013

Hi Stefan,

this method probably makes more sense in Flow than in Extbase.

It is kind of a "lifecycle" method that in Flow is automatically called
after __construct and __wakeup (which of the two it was, will be given
as first argument to the method). In this method you can be sure that
all injections are done for example (contrary to __construct).

I am not sure how extbase uses it, but I guess it is more of an backport
artifact.

Cheers,
Christian