[TYPO3-mvc] extbase storagePid on CLI

Andreas Kiessling andreas.kiessling at web.de
Tue May 28 00:13:41 CEST 2013

Hi,

has anyone tried this in 6.x with namespaced classes?
It seems, that the extension key is not set in the configuration
manager, when the TS config is built.

I have to set this in my command controller, so that it takes the config
from module.tx_dummy.persistence.storagePid from my root page before
querying the db:

$this->configurationManager->setConfiguration(array(
	'extensionName' => 'Dummy',
));

Otherwise, the pid constraint is always set to some default 1
Overriding with config.tx_extbase.persistence.storagePid works of course.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Andreas