[TYPO3-mvc] Problem with validate/dontvalidate

Anja Leichsenring aleichsenring at ab-softlab.de
Thu May 23 17:33:23 CEST 2013

Hi,

the annotiation for ignoring Validation with the rewritten
propertyMapper (that is default in 6.1) is named
@ignorevalidation
@dontvalidate has no effect anymore, except you use the old propertyMapper.

see the change here: http://forge.typo3.org/issues/27656

Additionally I recommend you to check your new action.

Kind regards
Anja