[TYPO3-mvc] Searching an extension (alternative for indexed search)

Philipp philippwrann at gmx.at
Thu May 23 15:32:54 CEST 2013

Hey

I need an alternative for indexed search. I am using TYPO3 6.0.5 and i just CANT get indexedsearch run like its supposed to do...

What i need:
Very simple functionallity: Only one Textbox for searching and one Resultlist for displaying
Performance
Fluid Templates

I tried the classic indexedsearch but it displayes either all pages or none... Results are of no value to the user. Also the templating is extremely shitty
Then i tried the extbase version but it
1) only says: no Results found
2) Is much to complicated... i dont need "resultsets", sections and all that shit, just Results below each other....

Do you know any alternative?