[TYPO3-mvc] Issues with "@cascade remove" and forms with nested objects

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Mon May 20 15:10:00 CEST 2013

On 20.05.2013 06:15, Stefano Cecere wrote:
>> I fixed the issue for now by doing some dirty remapping of the pictures
>> using their uncloned originals in a overridden internal actionController
>> method.
>
> arg.. to me it sounds like a nuclear engineering procedure! :(

I know and I'm not at all happy with it, but it's the only solution I
found so far. Injecting a custom persistence backend with a fixed method
would probably be nicer, but that would affect other addons as well
which I try to avoid as two agencies are working on this Typo3
installation (multidomain setup) and I don't want to break anything.