[TYPO3-mvc] ExtBase and RealURL Links

Hans Henning h.henning at ovan.de
Mon May 13 13:25:17 CEST 2013

Hey,

I'm new to this forum (and fairly new to Typo3). At the moment I am trying learn more about extension programming, especcially how to integrate nice RealURL Links.

Using the Extension Builder, I have build a little online shop extension. You can add products into a backend folder and one of the content pages contains a frontend plugin that lists, shows, etc. the products.

Using some fixedPostVars in the realurl_conf.php I have managed to get Links such as
{URL of content page}/list.html or
{URL of content page}/show/{id of product}.html

What I have not managed so far are URLs like:
{URL of content page}/show/{product name}.html

Can anyone help me there? Is that a config thing or do I have to rewrite the showAction function in my products controller so that it can fetch from a name instead of an ID?

Have a nice day, and thank you very much in advance,
Hans