[TYPO3-mvc] Ralation between User Session and Language Setting when using RealURL

g4-lisz at tonarchiv.ch g4-lisz at tonarchiv.ch
Thu May 2 16:05:36 CEST 2013

Hello

It seems to me that user sessions are stored per language setting?

For example: I use
      $GLOBALS["TSFE"]->fe_user->setKey("ses", "demand",
serialize($demand));
to store input data for a search form  when displaying the results.

When the user decides to change the language setting, the results page
reloads with the translated URL (same PID, but different speaking URL):
     URL=page-daccueil/recherche/resultats-de-votre-recherche/ gets URL=
startseite/suche/suchergebnisse
If this happens, the search demand gets lost, or the search demand is
restored from an older session in the according language.

Is there a way to tell T3 (realURL?) to use the same session,
independent of the language setting?
I.e. if the user switches the language, he will get the same results
(German  session = French session)?

Cheers,
Till