[TYPO3-mvc] t3lib_div::getFileAbsFileName('EXT:extension/path/to/dir/')

Henjo Hoeksma | Stylence me at henjohoeksma.nl
Wed Mar 27 08:58:51 CET 2013

Hi Jan,

you can still use the t3lib_div classes in Extbase. When programming for
TYPO3 v6 you need the namespaced variant, which
is: \TYPO3\CMS\Core\Utility\GeneralUtility

Kind regards,

Henjo

Problems are small because we learned how to deal with them.
Problems are big because we need to learn how to deal with them.