[TYPO3-mvc] Get full query result from Model

Philipp philippwrann at gmx.at
Fri Mar 22 13:06:51 CET 2013

Hey, one general question for extbase

is it possible to get the raw sql result from a model? I extend my extensions aggregate model with a tinyint field called locked, its only there to check if the record should be overwritten by an import or not. I dont want to implement that feature in the model itself because its project-related and i want to keep the extension domainspecific.

Now, i could extend the model and add the locked field or i could use the default aggregate model and do something like $model->_sQLResultRow['locked']

Could I extend my Repository to set this setting in the model or is there an existing Property/Getter in the DomainObject that does the job?

what would you suggest?