[TYPO3-mvc] Re: Re: Re: render Partial from other extension

Philipp philippwrann at gmx.at
Thu Mar 21 07:57:57 CET 2013

Separating the view from the controller doesnt mean to HAVE to use an abstracted templating engine.

I would like to use it something like this:

$this->view->assign('property',$property);

And then be able to use Action.php as view. Just rendered in an output buffer. I wouldnt need to write viewhelpers for absolutely everything and could implement view-specific controll structures directly.

Whats really bad in Fluid is placing javascript code. Sometimes you simply CANT write all your code in separat JS files, sometimes you need to just write down an object for the use in javascript. And when it comes to a {} your code looks like CDATA CDATA CDATA CDATA....

For me its not the real deal if i write a template in a specific syntax and it has to be rendered into PHP anyway.... If i cant do complex conditions and have to create ugly nested <f:if>. Whats so bad in using PHP as view? If someone implements logic there or even persistence operations its his/her bad. I'd like to chose simple PHP over fluid in my view.

And implementing my own rendering-layer and assigning one piece of output to a fluid template isnt what i want to do...

JUST SAYING