[TYPO3-mvc] Extbase & FAL in TYPO3 6.1 working together smoothly?

Henjo Hoeksma | Stylence me at henjohoeksma.nl
Wed Mar 20 01:14:15 CET 2013

Hi Roland,

Haven't had the time to test it myself, but if you get the master branch up
to date you are good no need to get the files manually ;-) The changes have
been merged - which means tested as well...

Kind regards,

Henjo

Problems are small because we learned how to deal with them.
Problems are big because we need to learn how to deal with them.