[TYPO3-mvc] typolink in CommandController or backend module in 6.x

Domi djgarms at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 04:10:46 CET 2013

Hello,

I am struggling with an CommandController where I make use of cObj for
the use of typolink. This worked befor upgrading my code to 6.x branch.

This is what worked in 4.7:

$cObj = $this->configurationManager->getContentObject();
$linkToLogin = $cObj->typoLink('', $conf);

This is my class, which I used for building the tsfe:

http://pastebin.com/fc4002T4

But this script does not work anymore on 6.x. The line
$TSFEclassName =
$this->objectManager->get('TYPO3\\CMS\\Frontend\\Controller\\TypoScriptFrontendController');
Does not work anymore.

Is there any better way how to solve this? Or does any native function
initialize the TSFE for CommandController or BE modules?

Thanks and good start into the day,

Dominic