[TYPO3-mvc] Problem with additionalAttributes in Form textfield

Stefan Kruse besucher80 at gmx.de
Fri Mar 15 13:36:56 CET 2013

Hi, I need the help of the once great mailing list. I'm looking for a form
TextField some AdditionalAttributes. Namely:

data-validate = "{required: true, messages: {required: 'Please enter
required field'}}"

How can I consider this because AdditionalAttributes always expects an array
and in my case it must indeed look like this:

AdditionalAttributes = "{data-validate: {required: true, messages:
{required: 'Please enter a message'}}}".

But here comes the error message always ne an array is expected. Does anyone
have an idea?

Thank you Stefan